Saturday 15 June 2013

I am sorry

I hated myself for not being brave enough to tell you how much you really mean to me
I hated myself for not speaking to you
I hated myself for teasing you most of the time
I hated myself for liking you because you are such a good person and I couldn’t bear to hurt you
I hated myself for being so frustrated with you because I don’t know what to with all these feelings I kept at the bottom of my heart
I hated myself for indulging in sad songs and sad poems and all I could ever do was sit down and think about you all night.
I hated myself for not being good enough
I hated myself missing you so badly and there is nothing I can do to keep you
I hated myself for not asking you to stay because no one’s ever stuck with me for so long before
I hated myself when I found out I fell for you because I don’t deserve you at all
I hated myself for not telling you how much I really like you
I hated myself for praying hard you get a girlfriend so that I could back off and I could stop feeling what I am feeling for you
I hated myself for not fighting for you because you are all I ever wanted.
I hated myself for knowing what I want and not having the guts to fight for what I really want
I hate myself for not knowing when my heart will ever be ready to fight for you


No comments:

Post a Comment